Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What was that?

Last night's dream was random. Wait, all of my dreams are random. I really wish a professional could tell me what these mean.


Last night my brother and I were being chased by coconut marshmallow spiders. My bro got bit by one and lived. I ended up chasing the darn thing and killed it. I don't get it, because I love marshmallows, but I hate spiders! Hmmmm?

The second half of my dream was something that I dream about a lot. It's kinda gross, but it happens a lot and I can't help it. I'm in a bathroom with tons of stalls. Each stall that I walk into is .... how you say "clogged" or hasn't been flushed. I go to several stalls and find the same thing. Over and over again.

Seriously, what does this mean? My life is full of shit? I don't know. Either way, I wake up wondering, like I do every morning, what the heck that was all about!

Time for me to go to sleep, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

coconut marshmallow spiders? Those sound famazing. And way to stick up for the bro!

Natalie Puikkonen said...

Your dreams are very interesting. Thanks for making me chuckle!!