Monday, November 9, 2009

No Gyno for this girl!


I've thought long and hard about the dream I had last night and honestly, I can't give out the details. The reason is because I bet my parents read this, my sister reads this, prude people read this and so therefore it's just not something I can share with the cyber world.

What I can tell you is that after this dream, going to the Gyno is something I'm more scared of than ever. Let's just say a dark room, spot light on my, ahhh, nether region is very uncomfortable. Oh and let's not forget the fact that the exam room was similar to a display window in a department store, facing a busy street corner is just too much to discuss. On top of that, the male doctor asking me to do something in order to complete the exam is just, well, inappropriate. But, after that "yearly check up" he said all is well. Whew, thank goodness!

Just so you know, I don't blog about my dreams for anyone else but myself. I write them down just so I won't forget them, and will know just how creative, and lucid my mind can be while I sleep. My drooling mind really does has a mind of it's own.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh Lori...this is so funny to me. I love hearing about your dreams, I wish I could remember mine.