Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sarah+Sacrament= oh no!!

Not much to tell about this dream, but a few months ago I had a dream about my roommate blessing the sacrament at church. I was sitting next to her parents when they noticed that their daughter was blessing the sacrament. She blessed it, said "amen" then her parents looked at me and went off about the status of her car.

They were more concerned about her car than they were about her blessing the sacrament. It was random dream I had a few months ago. Since then the Lingwalls, have gotten their car up to code with the Utah state law. Maybe I was just concerned about their car passing or something.

3 comments:

The Lingwalls said...

What the? What is wrong with my car??? I was only a week overdue! LOL...was I wearing a suit while I was do the blessing stuff?

LDeSbian said...

Gosh, I can't remember what you were wearing, sorry. I just know your parents were upset with you, not about passing the sacrament, but about your car. Weird uh!? I was just shocked to see you in a church!!

The Lingwalls said...

yeah, church gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason. i love this blog!