Monday, October 26, 2009

Tori+Loser = Carrie

Last night I had a dream I was at a intimate Tori Amos concert with my sister, Carrie. I walked into a small venue where Tori (my fav) was playing and stood next to my sister. I was so excited to be at yet another concert of Tori's.


After each song Tori would walk down into the crowd and mingle with the people. After her song "Give" (which is my favorite from her new album) she walked over to Carrie and I. All I could do was say "Tori, I love your music and love you so much. Thank you". She thanked me and then proceeded to look at my sister for a few seconds. She grabbed her her hand, walked her over to the front and had her write something on a piece of paper and then began another song.

Carrie came back and just stood there. I was in shock because I met Tori but more so because Carrie and her seemed to exchange more than just the average fan/artist moment. I asked her what Tori had her write on that paper and Carrie said, "oh, nothing. Just my phone number" I then said "JUST YOUR PHONE NUMBER. WTF"!! Carrie then said that Tori just wanted to call her later.

I was in total shock that my sister somehow exchanged a moment with Tori and asked here why she would want to call her. Carrie raised her hand and showed me a stamp on her hand. It read, "LOSER". I then realized that my sister thought she was a loser and for some reason Tori thought she could help.

I woke up that that moment. First mad that I didn't get to see the rest of the concert, then mad because Carrie had written "loser" on her hand.

Don't know what this all meant, but maybe Tori is the answer to my sister being happy. Don't know, but when Tori sang the song "Give", I about died. It was an amazing performance. :)

Yup, my dreams are weird and I love that I remember so many of them. I know that I haven't been writing much of them but I'm about to start back up.

Dreams in the past few months:

Sarah passing the sacrament
Many murder and bloody dreams
Dreams with houses burning and last but not least, messing up my parents anniversary party dreams!

Until tomorrow!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Ah hell, will you share the Sarah + Sacrament Passing = hangover dream???