Saturday, August 15, 2009

This Ain't No Brothel!

My surroundings have always affected my dreams. Last night Sarah and I decided to pretend we were camping. We set up the tent, made tin foil dinners and had camp talk. After falling asleep in the tent, my drooling mind came alive and this is what happened.


My friend, Angela Lowder made an appearance in the dream. Sarah, Lowder and I were sleeping (in my dream) and then I heard a knock at the tent. I unzipped it and there stood an attractive 30 something year old man. Lowder woke up and said he was here to see her. She left the tent only to return awhile later.

We all fell back asleep and then again, a knock at the tent. It was another attractive 30 something year old man. Again, Lowder said he was here to see her. Moments later 3 or 4 more men were knocking at the tent. I was getting mad at her for keeping us all awake and told her to leave so we could sleep.

The dream ended because I woke up for real, to the sound of the wind trying to blow the tent away. I'm just glad this wasn't a nightmare or a violent dream like I usually have. Until next time!




0 comments: